1. What is the name of the big park in the western part of the city, where you can find Speaker's Corner near Marble Arch?
2. What is the subway called in London?
3. In which church are the crowning ceremonities held traditionally?
4. In London the world's biggest tennis-tournament on lawn is played. Where?
5. Name the two big international airports, one of which you probably will arrive on, when going to London?
6. In Oliver Twist he describes the poverty of 19th century London. Who?
7. What is the name of the street leading from Trafalgar Square to Buckingham Palace?
8. What is the name of the enormous "store", shown on the picture?
9. London was founded in Roman times already. What was its name then?
10. Buckingham Palace is the seat of Great Britain's monarchs since 1837 - but it was built a long time before - in 1703. By whom?
Back to the , to or to the of Werbeka Netshop
last update: 8.11.2004 by email@example.com